The Effect of Philosophy Understanding on Corona Virus Diseases (COVID-19) Prevention Awareness of Physics Education Students

Syukri, Ahmad and Sukarno, Sukarno (2020) The Effect of Philosophy Understanding on Corona Virus Diseases (COVID-19) Prevention Awareness of Physics Education Students. In: Proceedings of the 5th Asian Education Symposium 2020 (AES 2020), 16-17 November 2017, Bali.

[img] Text (The Effect of Philosophy Understanding on Corona Virus Diseases (COVID-19) Prevention Awareness of Physics Education Students)
2 The Effect of Philosophy Understanding on Corona.pdf - Published Version

Download (395kB)
[img] Text (Peer Rev)
Peer Reviw 2.pdf - Supplemental Material

Download (1MB)
[img] Text (Similarity)
Similarity 2 The Effect of Philosophy Understanding on Corona.pdf - Supplemental Material

Download (1MB)

Abstract

This research aims to answer the question of how the influence of understanding philosophy on awareness of prevention of Corona Virus Diseases (COVID-19)? The approach used in this research is quantitative with the data collection method is a survey. The respondents used in this study were 80 students at UIN STS Jambi, where they had taken philosophy courses. The data collection instrument consisted of 30 questions to identify and score the three variables. Data analysis was performed using a two-variable multiple linear regression test with the help of SPSS 25 software. Based on the description of the test results above, it can be seen that the correlation coefficient value between variables is 0.160. This shows that the ability to understand philosophy does not affect self-awareness in preventing COVID-19. The influence is only around 16%. The remaining 84% is influenced by other factors. Therefore, it can be said that understanding the concept of philosophy has a less strong influence on individual self-awareness in following government recommendations for the prevention of COVID-19. In other words, the research results show that understanding philosophy does not directly affect student awareness in the process of preventing COVID-19. Thus it can be understood that the understanding of philosophy has an indirect impact on the process. Philosophy plays a role since the design of the educational process and the educational process that has a direct impact on changing one's behavior in this context is awareness in preventing COVID-19.

Item Type: Conference or Workshop Item (Speech)
Keywords / Katakunci: understanding philosophy, awareness of COVID-19 prevention
Subjects: 300 Ilmu Sosial
Divisions: Fakultas Tarbiyah dan Keguruan > Tadris Fisika
Depositing User: Murjoko S.Kom
Date Deposited: 12 Apr 2022 04:03
Last Modified: 12 Apr 2022 04:03
URI: http://repository.uinjambi.ac.id/id/eprint/11426

Actions (login required)

View Item View Item